Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89S8252 VS. PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually the problem with Z8 Encore is that i have heard that it is hard to get outside North America. although there might be exceptions to this but certainly in my country i havent found a Z8 Encore (although i have seen one zilog part but im not sure if it was the Z8 encore or not)

samcheetah said:
actually the problem with Z8 Encore is that i have heard that it is hard to get outside North America...
I'm no Z8 Encore fanboy, either. I know it has problems, and definitely it's availability outside North America is one of them.

According to me there is no correct answer for this question because:

1. You can find decent combination of features in every processor family.
2. Programming is just a matter of getting used to it and after that it really doesn’t make difference.
3. Finally your application requirement and constraints should be met by whatever you select.
4. Cost is one more factor that you need to consider if you are planning to develop and sell something.

So your requirement and competencies decides what is good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back