Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

assignment help

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls help me with this assignment. Thanks a lot

hi simie,
Looked at your circuit.[ wire missing from the first transistor base]

I would be best if you posted what you think the answers are to the questions, so that we can help you you.:)

Also please not that this is not a free homework completion service.

Please post your answers to the questions first before asking for help.

hi, here is the correct diagram attached.
answers which i figured out but not sure.

a) circuit use for current amplifier/power amplifier circuit
b) is it type A? How do I diffrentiate between all of the classes?
c) d) I do not know how to calculate this??
e) how to measure? i dont know.?
f) capacitorC2 is to block DC current from the inpt and output and only allowing AC to pass. Is it right?

I am a first year student and this is my quiz question and it carries 10% of my final result. somebody pls help me. Thanks. Your kindness is very much appreciated.

Attachments

• electronic.pdf
    47.9 KB · Views: 299
a) Yes, it's an amplifier but only for small signals, not power - it's a two stage common emitter amplfier.
b) Yes, you're right but look up class A amplfier on Wikipedia and you'll see what I mean.
c) Ideally the collector voltage should be half the supply voltage but you need to know the resistor values to calculate it.
d) Same as c.
e) I assume you want the currents? The voltage can be measured without removing any components. The current can be calculated using Ohm's law.
f) Yes, capacitors block DC, their impedance decreases as the frequency increases.

a)b)f)Thanks for your response
c) My lecturer didnt give the value of resistor. He gave us the output voltage which is 3.5Vrms. Do I need to change to peak voltage to calculate? Does the C3 of 470nF effects the volage at collector calculation ? If resitor value is not given, so can I say that the volatge at collector for V2 is 7.5V....why is it so??
d) if r4 is removed, isnt all transistor current fall to zero? but what about the voltage at collector for V1?
e) How do I measure the total base and collector current without disconnecting any compoenents practically not through ohms law(theroy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back