Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Inductance measuring adapter for multimeter 2012-05-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

carbonzit submitted a new article:

Inductance measuring adapter for multimeter - For those of us without an actual inductance meter, this project is an easy-to-build way to use an

For those of us without an actual inductance meter, this project is an easy-to-build way to use an ordinary multimeter (digital or analog) to measure the inductance of coils from about 3 microhenries to 7 millihenries, with an accuracy of about 10%, plenty close enough for most DIY projects.

The inductance tester converts the inductance value of the coil being tested to a voltage which can be measured by a voltmeter. Although a digital multimeter (DMM) will give more accurate results, an...

Read more about this article...

Very nice little project, carbonzit. If I didn't already have two LCR meters and a GR impedance bridge, I'd build it for myself...

Hi,
I planned to use HEF4093BP in place of 74HC132,but i dont know,the circuit will work or not..please help me regarding this...
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back