Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino , DecaWave Dw1000 trek1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahid979

Hi guys, does anybody know how to connect DecaWave Dw1000 module to Arduino. Has someone already done this? Please give me some information about that. Thanks.

We have tried everything, but it doesnt work, the module doesnt respond anything. We are using libraries from Github **broken link removed**. Does it enough for communication with decawave?

No , we have a few. Dw1000 is ok . We have connected it through spi and used miso , mosi , irq , sck , ss(chip select) , ground and 3.3V power. Is this the right connection?

hi.
I have downloaded and scanned thru the datasheet for the DW1000, have you tried testing the project using just the simple application circuit shown in the d/s.?
E
A02.gif

Attachments

• DW1000-Decawave.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 412
Our device is on TREK1000. I have manuals from the official site, but i cant find anybody who has connected arduino to trek1000. A few times our module has sent some strange data, but this is not enough.

What arduino are you using you got watch the pin mapping there not the same on all them
From the link in the video don't look like those are made to hook to a arduino it only had jtag on it.

Last edited:
hi be80be
arduino uno, pins are spi pins, miso, mosi, sck, ss.... can u show how u connect your decawave module with arduino? We have connected in this way(photo attached)

Attachments

• 20170925_103422.jpg
    20170925_103422.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 369
Dont think the arduino can do jtag. The arm chip is programmable with jtag but
I've only seen the arduino as isp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back