Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

application of mc3418

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadrman

hi everyone,

can anybody plz help me find the ckt diag of telephone that uses IC MC3418 ?
it is very urgent.

Are You sure not a 34018?

Attachments

• mc34018.gif
    mc34018.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,979
Here is the Datasheet and Application Note

Attachments

• mc3418_134.pdf
    387.4 KB · Views: 615
  • mc3418_app_note_an1544_cvsd.pdf
    380.2 KB · Views: 667
  • mc3418.gif
    mc3418.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,075
sharayu Nalage said:
We need a application circuit of MC34018 (Voice switched speaker phone circuit) with tip ring interface.
Then why don't you look at the complete speakerphone schematic in its datasheet? Then look at the complete speakerphone schematic in the datasheet of the better MC34118.

I don't think the MC34018 is available anymore. I made the circuit in the datasheet in 1982 and it worked perfectly.

sharayu Nalage said:
Do you no any replacement for MC34018 which can be easily avialble and can be used for the same application ??
You are about 20 years too late.

The Cirrus Logic full-duplex IC operates like the full-duplex telephone boardroom conferencing and video conferencing systems I worked with in the 90's.

The Philips voice-switched IC operates like the old Motorola MC34018 speakerphone IC.

The Amtel IC operates like the old Motorola MC34118 IC.

Reagarding MC34018

Thanx for your reply.
I think I can go with Atmel or Philps Voice switched speakerphone IC.
audioguru said:
The Cirrus Logic full-duplex IC operates like the full-duplex telephone boardroom conferencing and video conferencing systems I worked with in the 90's.

The Philips voice-switched IC operates like the old Motorola MC34018 speakerphone IC.

The Amtel IC operates like the old Motorola MC34118 IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back