Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody has experience with NORDMENDE TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Hi! Anybody has experience with NORDMENDE color 3205 TV. It switches of-on by itself. I replaced the all electrolyte caps in the primer and secunder part of PS. I replaced the switching transistor in PS and the line flyback driver transistor (S2000AF). After that I replaced the flyback transformer. But the TV is switching of-on approaching once per day (I think it depends on picture brightness or picture sync.).

Edmond said:
Hi! Anybody has experience with NORDMENDE color 3205 TV. It switches of-on by itself. I replaced the all electrolyte caps in the primer and secunder part of PS. I replaced the switching transistor in PS and the line flyback driver transistor (S2000AF). After that I replaced the flyback transformer. But the TV is switching of-on approaching once per day (I think it depends on picture brightness or picture sync.).

I've not seen one for a great many years, from what I've heard they are just Thomson sets these days!.

I would suggest it's probably a dry joint somewhere, Thomson sets are reknowned for them!.

If it is dependent on picture brightness, maybe there is a problem in the high-voltage section, specifically the X-Ray protection circuit. If the set thinks the high-voltage is gettting too high, the X-Ray protection may shutdown the chassis.

zevon8 said:
If it is dependent on picture brightness, maybe there is a problem in the high-voltage section, specifically the X-Ray protection circuit. If the set thinks the high-voltage is gettting too high, the X-Ray protection may shutdown the chassis.

I replaced the all HV section. The flyback transformer inludes th HV rectifier, and HV cable with end cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back