Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestions for MATLAB Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_avid

Hi everyone,i need some papers(ieee or any) or advice for doing a project for final year in MATLAB.Last sem i had done a project in "Adaptive Filtering using neural networks by modified momentum method".Any other good papers as this is most wecome.

Last edited:
Nobody but students and academics have access to papers from the IEEE and other unless the company covers the cost which many don't nowadays. You probably have better access to papers than we do.

There are many out there suggested by my guide but i dont have any practically realizable papers,atleast i need some concrete methods to simulate,without any mathmatical relations present in the paper, realization is damn difficult and erroneous

That is why you should ignore papers and journal articles as source material for a project. They've already done it and they're experts. So read the reviews of the Strogatz book on Amazon. I think it is one of the best Math books ever written, and I'm not alone in this view.

Last edited:
What are your backround interests?

I have done work in estimating directionality patterns for one and two-dimensional antenna arrays using matlab.

2 and 3-D Position estimation using adaptive kalman filtering techniques. FFT and RLS. LMS filtering techniques in digital image processing.

I have some nice programs in communications systems concerning direct sequence spread spectrum and frequency hopping, anti-interefernce schemes, but I think these are more lab assignments.

You have to give us something practical to design and of use. Then we can run with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back