Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one purchased from Cool Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

stk2008

Hi all I am after getting some Arduino stuff and wanted to know if any one has purchased from

Cool Components

If so would you say there reliable and a respected supplier as I am very cautious of handing over card details.

Looking at the site they look very good but I am just making sure.

Thanks

Last edited:
I bought from them once, about a year ago, and was happy with the service.

A sample of one is not much to go by, but I have no reason to think the company anything but reputable.

In case it is relevant, I live in England.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the info.

And yes I should have stated where I.

I live in the UK,Oxford.

Thanks for the link Ian looking now.

Why hand over card details, use Paypal and then you have some protection, i simply wont buy form anyone who will not except paypal, as that rings alarm bells to start with.

Pete.

Hi,

Can also recommend these UK guys, purchased my Uno from them and a follow on order.
Great service and good prices.
**broken link removed**

Why hand over card details, use Paypal and then you have some protection, i simply wont buy form anyone who will not except paypal, as that rings alarm bells to start with.

Pete.

Keep this in mind
When I refused to pay an EBay account because it was in error they went to Paypal and were able to help themselves to my credit card .
In Australia you can't do that so I got my money back but you may not be so lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back