Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one know of a programmer that can be made easy that is high voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I need a programmer that can reset fuses. I know this don't sound right but it all started like this I got some chips from microchip atmega the same as was on my uno r3
I flashed the bootloader in them had problem wrong chip id they all 6 showed up like the atmega 328 -pu not the 328p-pu or a au
No big deal after flashing they now show up the right chip still no big deal.
Now for the fun part I got some atmega 1284 not the -p I was on a roll right lets flash the bootloader in them well guess what I did the one for a atmega 328

I now have a atmega 1284 that tells avrdude its a 328 and has no fuse set at all.
I now need a a better programmer to set it back.

Hello Be80be,
In my past experience with Arduinos, I think this is the best thing that can reset fuses. **broken link removed**
its very easy to build and very good in reviving chips. Please try!
Thanks and regards,
Magvitron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back