Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

emenent

hi guys...
i am working on the design which is using FPGA...the fpga has encrypter/decrypter on it....my question is that my rest of circuit is using 5V which is not compatible to 3.3V FPGA....how can i make 5V circuit compatible with 3.3V FPGA without compromising on power....cuz if i add some resistor then power would reduce in circuit which i dont want....any sharp brain here....thanks

voltage translator

Well...actually then i might have to compromise on power...and this will add another chip in the circuit as well which i want to avoid...is there any way i can put some resistor in circuit without compromising on power?
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back