Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anti Vandal switch 240V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi45678

Hey everyone, i am new here.

i am very new to wiring up these types of switches and i've bought a couple of these switches to power my 240V Fan.

i am a little lost in how to connect my 240v supply through the LED light. as i know if i supply the 240v through the LED it will imediatley blow.

could anyone please help with where i need to connect my LED 24v light supply to come on & off and then the 240v Fan.

thankyou in advance for any help anyone can give

Attachments

• Pinout.png
    Pinout.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Push Button.pdf
    273.2 KB · Views: 87
You would need a 24 volt DC power supply to illuminate the LED. The 240 volt input to the power supply would be connected to the fan side of the switch. I think a much better solution would be to buy switches that use a neon as an indicator. Most of these will have a built in resistor for the neon light. Make sure you get the correct version as they will probably be available for 120 or 240 volt use.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back