antennas and standing waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen the texas Instruments low dropout regulator.
they show it with no output capacitor, 1uF and 10uF. They do not show what happens with a 100uF output capacitor. Try a 1uF output capacitor.

i did it...and the sound pitch gets higher than it is with the 100uF
i have also connected the NR pin with a 10nF capacitor to the ground.

Audioguru i'm thinking to cut the rail at some point before the regulator and add there the murata ferrite bead that i told you on an older post... do you agree?

generaly what do you think about my design? is it bad idea that i have the power input pins near the RF out pin?

Last edited:
you don't need an inductor in series with the regulator. Instead you need a low dropout regulator that does not oscillate.

In my FM transmitter I kept everything away from the RF parts.

you don't need an inductor in series with the regulator. Instead you need a low dropout regulator that does not oscillate.

In my FM transmitter I kept everything away from the RF parts.

can't we just do something to fix it? i think it's specs are very good to be considered a crappy part...... i was trying to do something by myself my own PCB design with SMDs and now i'm getting a bit dissapointed with all these silly difficulties...

btw yesterday i was reading an old topic of yours...i'm glad we have you back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…