Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antennas and standing waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen the texas Instruments low dropout regulator.
they show it with no output capacitor, 1uF and 10uF. They do not show what happens with a 100uF output capacitor. Try a 1uF output capacitor.

i did it...and the sound pitch gets higher than it is with the 100uF
i have also connected the NR pin with a 10nF capacitor to the ground.

Audioguru i'm thinking to cut the rail at some point before the regulator and add there the murata ferrite bead that i told you on an older post... do you agree?

generaly what do you think about my design? is it bad idea that i have the power input pins near the RF out pin?

Last edited:
you don't need an inductor in series with the regulator. Instead you need a low dropout regulator that does not oscillate.

In my FM transmitter I kept everything away from the RF parts.

you don't need an inductor in series with the regulator. Instead you need a low dropout regulator that does not oscillate.

In my FM transmitter I kept everything away from the RF parts.

can't we just do something to fix it? i think it's specs are very good to be considered a crappy part...... i was trying to do something by myself my own PCB design with SMDs and now i'm getting a bit dissapointed with all these silly difficulties...

btw yesterday i was reading an old topic of yours...i'm glad we have you back! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back