Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another question about SwitcherCad

Status
Not open for further replies.
real simple . . . just right click where it says R1. itll come up w/ a window that says "enter new reference designator for R1". then just change the name from R1 to Rp :lol:

That's what I thought, but the window that comes up is to change the value, tolerance or select a resistor from the database. I have accidently had the window come up to change the designation, but I don't know how to make it happen.

what you're doing russ is clicking on the resistor i think.

sory russ, i wasnt clear enuf, right click on the LETTERS R1!! like in the picture, i dont think it gets much clearer :lol:

Attachments

• right_click_on_r1.gif
    right_click_on_r1.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 418
Do you know how i can save my circuits as a picture file (gif, png, whatever)? I noticed you did it in your last post, zachtheterrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back