Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another of my questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintefi

Like I have stated in earlier posts, I am new to practical electronics.

How do I differentiate noise from signal on a spectrum analyzer, and if I want to measure noise power, what would be the bandwidth for measurement ?

If anyone could enlighten me on this.

Short answer; get a text book on DSP and read it. The "Theory of Operation" chapter in the Spectrum Analyzer manual would help, too.

Short answer; get a text book on DSP and read it. The "Theory of Operation" chapter in the Spectrum Analyzer manual would help, too.

The analyzer manual has no "Theory of Operation", and also, can you prescribe a particular DSP textbook ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back