Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

annoying electronics building habbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got to agree again, one of my habits is not finishing projects.
I have a circuit for traffic lights, that is for my model railway, that I must finish and add.

The insanity these days about "mold!!!" and "lead!!!" and "asbestos!!!" and "the environment!!!" is SO overblown. It's mostly ridiculous media hype. Just don't eat it!

Of all the 3 things you write down i have to say that asbestos is nasty shitt that you should not treat that lightly, it's not the envoirement it's you health

As for lead some acute lead poisoning is deadly but mostly inflicted by a gun :D

and i do agree with you that it is serious over hyped

as for the habits I have to add one more on my account

my work bench is considdered messy (warzone) by my fellow workers and wife and everybody who dares to speak about it

i think, it can be much worser :D:p

Robert-Jan

I agree, they're also all natural products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back