Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog to Digital, TLC548

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen

I have recently started trying to use the TLC548 for A/D conversion. I pulled it out of a kit I picked up very cheap, I didn't want the rest of it.
Now I am very new to this and it is becoming very clear to me that I know nothing.
So in short, I have got to the point where I have a breadboard with my TLC on it and a number of wires. I have got all the information I can off the internet and tried the examples in a book titled 'Easy PC Interfacing' (which shows serial connections using parallel) . Still I look at it what think what the [fill in with expletive of your choice] am I supposed to be doing here. What I would appreciate is if someone could just let me know as simply as possible which pins from the TLC I need to connect to which pins on a) a 9 pin serial lead and b) a 25 pin parallel lead.
If I can just believe that I have this right I could at least move on a little in my life.

I do hope someone out there will take pity on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back