Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog satellite reciver to CA Tv tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

raza05

Hi
I want to try to build CAT tv box from my old analog satellite receiver Can any one help me in this I have winersate 786LT & I want to use it on analog cable tv please if some one has any idea share

Satellite and cable are entirely different systems, in particular the modulation used is different due to the entirely different errors they have to deal with (and terrestrial is different again - for the same reasons).

What country are you in that still has analog cable TV? Our cable TV has been digital for maybe 5 years. The TV stations transmit digital now.

well I just want to do an experiment I have seen some one did that long a go ..I know the difference in modulators . there were RF modulators came few years back that can be used in analog receivers by replacing the LNB modulator I dont know the exact Controller IC that were used ..I was looking for circuit modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back