Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

an offside sensor tracker desing help

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you guys i am here to ask you question. I am currently a student at devry collage of technology and in my fifth semster. And by the end of the sixth semester i will have to desgin a final tech project. I have this wicked of building an offside sensor tracker for soccerthat will track offside in soccer games. How design will look like is that i will be using a sensor that will sense the player movement in the field withrespect to the balls movement. And then send a wireless signal to the refree marking that an offside has beed detected. Thats the design i want to help but iam not sure how to start so if people could give me a suggestions to how i could bulid this design i would be greatful thank you

mohamed abuelirsh said:
how are you guys i am here to ask you question. I am currently a student at devry collage of technology and in my fifth semster. And by the end of the sixth semester i will have to desgin a final tech project. I have this wicked of building an offside sensor tracker for soccerthat will track offside in soccer games. How design will look like is that i will be using a sensor that will sense the player movement in the field withrespect to the balls movement. And then send a wireless signal to the refree marking that an offside has beed detected. Thats the design i want to help but iam not sure how to start so if people could give me a suggestions to how i could bulid this design i would be greatful thank you

I think this sounds like it could be very complicated and require alot of money and time (may not be suitable for school project). However, if you could use some existing system like the invisible fences for dogs or something along those lines, you may be able to come up with a crude form of offsides detection.

With a semester kind of time frame in mind, I would suggest modifying the invisible fence systems to detect roughly where on the playing field the offside occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back