Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM transmitter and reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

niranjay_r

I rigged up a circuit for AM modulation and demodulation. They work fine, when i connect then together with a wire. I want to make the whole setup wireless, ie, I want to transmitt the AM signal. An I dont want any heterodyning.

This is how my circuit now looks:

[Signal inputs]---[AM modulator]---[AM demodulator]--output

I want this:
[Signal_inputs]--[AM_modulator]--[???]...air...[???]---[AM_demodulator]--output

How do I do that? I want to achieve only a modest transmission range, say 1 or 2 meters. My carrier is also of pretty low frequency. Say 200KHz.

I understand to boost the range I need an amplifier of some sort. Are there any standard RF amplifier ICs available like the LM380/387 for audio range.

Thanks.

Hi. The only things thats missing here is the antennas!
-----------------
I want this:
[Signal_inputs]--[AM_modulator]--[???].....air....[???]---[AM_demodulator]--output
_______________________Here^^^and here^^^

//Staigen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back