Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternator - Jeep Cherokee 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeM "I am an engineer and an academic. When I talk about current it flows from positive to negative."

But it does not mike as you know and that stubborn head in the sand approach holds back the younger generations by confusing them . Its now being taught properly in Unis so move with the times is my way - no offence intended Mike
LMAO an ENGINEER LMFAO, I doubt that very much, as for academic WTF planet you on? Neither of those two things you say you are would utter the trash you have. If your such a hot shot go fix the fecking thing and stop wasting people time. Seriously you have totally trashed any chance of help here moron. Yeah sorry mods but sometimes its just gotta be said you know

Unfortunately when you appoint such jerks as moderators then you end up with a forum of jerks posting . Read the posts again clown and see that you are stupid
Thats a quote from Mikes posts ! Ha Ha

Link deleted

Enough of this nonsense. Behave yourselves, both of you, LG and b.james

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back