Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

all terrain vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a roaches brain is smaller than one of the dots on this percent sign % and it can control six legs at such high speed that it can out run most humans, while avoiding obstacles, adjusting to varying terrian and even switching briefly to flight if needed. What we need to do is make a chip with a roach brain in it that adapts it to control a robot. Or better yet, the mechanical aspects of a roach are pretty impressive too, why don't they do like in The Fifth Element, and make a chip controlled roach?

It's things like that that make me think I should have become a geneticist instead of an engineer lol.

Why? Engineers get to do the cool stuff, scientists just get to figure out the tools and tricks we use to do it.

Don't assume I know what I'm talking about. Hmm, that should be written on my shirt. People see me walking around here with a hardhat and a tie and think they should listen to me, its a common mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back