Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

alarm house 16f877 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try emailing the guys that made the design...

The original project is a student submission at the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia

I doubt they'll give you their submission source code but it's worth asking them.

The original project is a student submission at the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia

I doubt they'll give you their submission source code but it's worth asking them.

why then proposed an assembly ?

not be contacted
email addresses are not good

I'm looking for a mounting alarm house with a 16F877 .... thank you

Last edited:
j "Try making an alarm with a 16F877
for the home.
my first montage does not work, I made ais FROM "magazine (electronic practice) but the assembly has the program completely false!
here are some image of my setup is not working, so
I seek another schematic that works with the same possibility

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
seti75,

Which magazine issue of Electronique Pratique was the alarm in?

I may have the magazine....

I do not understand any more!!
All the éssaie that I ais made were without auncun resultat, but with plan and its file .hex that works
find on internet --->
**broken link removed**

my LCD

YouTube - test lcd avi

What is the probléme?

I think the 16F877 has died.
someone has a small program with some leds
and tried to make sure that the 16F877 is dead?
thank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back