Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Akura Retro Phono n BT Player AITVS550 BTRB

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike47

Hi have been given a couple of Akura Retro Phono n BT Players and of course they don't work, where do I start to test voltages etc on it, getting 5vdc out of transformer and to the board, the battery is giving out 3.7vdc , don't realy know where to test for any voltages , tried to find a schematic etc for it, but no luck up to now.
Spike

Attachments

• IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2131a.jpg
    IMG_2131a.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 224
On one of them the charging light comes on and a blue ( bluetooth ) led comes on then blinks and I can connect my phone to it, but then after a short time it goes off and only the charging light remains on, but no activity with the turntable motor activating !.
on the other one no lights come on .

cheers
Spike

New
Found the same burnt out chip on both boards .
4054, Standalone Linear Li-Ion Battery Charger with Thermal Regulation in ThinSOT

spike

Attachments

• IC 4054  Standalone Linear Li-Ion Battery Charger with Thermal Regulation in ThinSOT.JPG
    IC 4054 Standalone Linear Li-Ion Battery Charger with Thermal Regulation in ThinSOT.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back