Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Air cadets Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you enjoyed it, but I'd just like to point out that there's not much 'air cadet' stuff amongst that! :D

I know a number of young people in the air cadets, and they do shooting and flying as well - so you have that to look forward to. We even have sea cadets round here, at the place the furthest distance possible from the sea in the UK.

yes this camp is mainly for adventure training not flying

i carn't wait for my first flying lessons it will be amazing :):eek:

we also do shooting but i havent done it yet :(

It is great that you are having fun!
Around here, air cadets are offered the ability to get flight training (and their license) through the program... which is obviously cheaper.

I wanted to join (always wanted to get pilot's license), but never got around to it. Plus the physical activities associated with any cadets-type group will be tough for me, hehe.

-Omar

my son is in the air cadets and had the chance to go on camp a couple of weeks ago but declined as they said he would need to cut his hair [it's collar length].
He is hoping to gain his marksman qualification and regularly represents the local squadron at competition [beating his instructor]
I must admit that while he enjoys going and participating I can't see why, the organisation at the local level is quite shoddy and appears to me to be a vehicle for the adult's egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back