Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

affordable sensing device

Status
Not open for further replies.

crucifix

hey guys! i just want to ask for some little help..i really wanted to build a faucet sensing device..there are lots of stuff in the net, but the problem is that they cost too much..and most of the times the circuits are complicated and the components are very hard to find..hope guys you can help me on this..i would appreciate gladly if you'll include the circuits..e-mail me at bizzy4mynigga@yahoo.com......thanx

Tell me what a 'faucet sencing device' is supposed to do. Tell me also how (for what purpose) you want to use this device, maybe I can think of something then.
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back