Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advice on the mute part of this circuit please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandyMan

Hi everyone,

Just a quickie - I've found an IC I am going to use to build a 12V dual audio amplifier.

Here's the PDF for the IC:

https://www.digchip.com/datasheets/parts/datasheet/247/KIA6210AH.php

I'm going to copy the test circuit for my amplifier, since I'm no circuit designer. One problem though, I don't understand what it means when discussing the mute function on page 8 of the PDF file.

How do I make use of it when it's in circuit, and, if it's easier not to use it, how do I do the circuit so its function is not used?

I'm not going to use the standby function, I'm going to have a switch across the VCC input, so I gather I just connect standby to the full VCC from the switch I'll add?
Thanks everyone,
James

Just conect it to Vcc wint 56k to 47k or ~?~ to get not more than 2V !!

Steve

Attachments

• mute.gif
    mute.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 350
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back