Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ads-b

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4+Z

A new virtual radar system is being rolled out in the aviation world called ADS-B, where each plane broadcasts information about it's self and you can receive this and place it on your GPS map. The decoders are a bit out of my financial reach at the moment (in fact if you are a recreational flyer like me it will probably always be out of reach). So I started searching for a homebuilt project, I found someting here.....Simple ADS-B Receiver
but it uses an old tuner and doesn't have PSU details so I thought I would come here and see if anyone can point me towards something more comprehensive. A thought that occured to me is that a modern sattelite tv tuner can be tuned to the 1090 MHz band that this service uses.

So can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back