Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Sometime ago I remember when viewing other members as seen by everyone. There was a button that said ( Want to be xyz person's friend then they had to accept the offer )

But now I don't see the option anymore how is this accomplished now. I have already added them to my friends which adds them to my contacts but they still don't appear.

Am I wrong or has there been a change in the PHP Script ?

kv

Last edited:
Hi Killivolt,

you can add a friend by clicking on their name within a post and then selecting "Add [username] as a contact".. i think ;)

I'll give it a try or have them do it to see how it works.

Get back to you on that.

Thanks,kv

Didn't work ? They tried it nothing happened all it say's is you can edit your friend's list but it say's it's still empty.

kv

Edit: Even though you can see them in the add save area of your contacts ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back