Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ACS756 Altium designer library

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i m looking for acs756 current sensor library for ALTIUM designer. i downloaded library from altium website but it does not have ACS756 library.

I agree with Ian, I actually make ALL my own libraries. That way I can keep all of the styles consistent, and reduce the possibility of duplicated footprints or parts. It may seem daunting at first, but it is well worth it.

For all of my projects I have four libraries: Passives, Actives, ICs, and Misc. The Passives library is for resistors and capacitors, the Actives library is for parts like transistors and diodes, the ICs library is for any integrated circuits, and Misc is for parts like headers, connectors, and other miscellaneous items.

I actually have one SchLib and one PcbLib file for each library. The initial setup may be a little bit of a pain, but it makes it extremely easy to add new components to the libraries.

I agree with Ian, I actually make ALL my own libraries. That way I can keep all of the styles consistent, and reduce the possibility of duplicated footprints or parts. It may seem daunting at first, but it is well worth it.

For all of my projects I have four libraries: Passives, Actives, ICs, and Misc. The Passives library is for resistors and capacitors, the Actives library is for parts like transistors and diodes, the ICs library is for any integrated circuits, and Misc is for parts like headers, connectors, and other miscellaneous items.

I actually have one SchLib and one PcbLib file for each library. The initial setup may be a little bit of a pain, but it makes it extremely easy to add new components to the libraries.
you are right about creating own libraries but for me its really hectic because i just started on altium designer.

you are right about creating own libraries but for me its really hectic because i just started on altium designer.
Practice makes perfect! :)

No disrespect intended, but You have chosen a really obscure component to start with.. Once you start it won't be so bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back