Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

aa rechargeable battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you supposed to fully discharge before charging

i ask as i do not get the life i expect out of my aa,s

i.e

2/3 years with i would say recharging every 2 to 3 weeks

i recharge when the camera states getting low

i may be totally wrong but iv got the phase inherent memory stuck in my mind

or my expectations of battery life are way out

i would expect 500 recharges at least,,so 26 charges a year means a lot of life

note

i use

ENERGIZER 2300mah

Last edited:
I have used Energizer Ni-MH batteries for many years. They come pre-charged and hold a charge for one year, exactly like Eneloop batteries. Guess where they were made? In Japan, made for Energizer maybe by Sanyo/Panasonic.

I bought some Duracell Ni-MH batteries at Costco that came with a charger at such a good price that the 8 batteries were free. But they are almost half the capacity of Energizer batteries and are made in China. They do not last long.

Guess what? My newest Energizer Ni-MH batteries come pre-charged and are made for Energizer in China!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back