Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question for the Admin's of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoEngineer

Would it be possible for me to offer a design requirement here and offer a small cash prize to the member with the best design?

It is a very simple design, but I just don't have time to do it. I am working 60 hours a week already.

I can draft the post and send it you for prior approval before posting

I don't want to violate any site policy, so please advise me on this as soon as you can.

Thank You.

Last edited:
I am the contest moderator. PM me with the details

3v0

Would it be possible for me to offer a design requirement here and offer a small cash prize to the member with the best design?

It is a very simple design, but I just don't have time to do it. I am working 60 hours a week already.

I can draft the post and send it you for prior approval before posting

I don't want to violate any site policy, so please advise me on this as soon as you can.

Thank You.

As a thought from the first post, maybe have a section for requests for work etc so people who need things designing/prototyping have a place to ask for contracting members on here.

I know on the CNC forum I use they have a section for this - people who need stuff designing and building put out a request and the members come back with quotes and such.

Thanks guy's, for the quick replies. I wish I was quicker on responding, but I am up to my ass in alligators at work.

Picbits has a good idea.Maybe a thread called RFQ's, where someone like me can offer contract work to be done.

I live in a small town in Massachusetts and can't find anybody in this area who knows a damn thing about electronics.

If I was back home in Albuquerque, I could find all the talent I want. That's why I joined this site. Maybe I can even find some good people to hire.

I will come back to this thread later when I have more time.....(gotta finish a board layout today to send out tomorrow.)

Cheers!

Hmmm you are quite close to one of the most knowledgable Microchip Gurus around.

Embed Inc > Company > Home Page

Olin is a regular on many electronics forums and while he might be very abrupt he's a pretty good honest guy.

You might have to sell a kidney to finance your project but its worth having a word with him if you want things done properly.

Hmmm you are quite close to one of the most knowledgable Microchip Gurus around.

Embed Inc > Company > Home Page

Olin is a regular on many electronics forums and while he might be very abrupt he's a pretty good honest guy.

You might have to sell a kidney to finance your project but its worth having a word with him if you want things done properly.

I checked out the site......don't need that type of work right now, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back