Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a complete newbee_needs advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzlasrus

hello everybody i am working on a small project for fun and wondered where i might find help to make my project plug into charger and regarge the batteries?
any help is good
thanks in advance :)

I think he wants a charging circuit. There are 2 types of charging.
Fast charging uses charging controllers, the most popular being the MAX712/MAX713 series. They basically control the current used to charge the batteries such that overcharging, which may damage the battery, does not occur.
Trickle charging recharges battery by forcing a very small current into them, typically one-hundredth of their current capacity. This form of charging is very slow, but requires a minimal circuit.

thanks guys

thank you for your input i think checkmate may be right i want to be able to put my finished product on to a rechargeable bay, kinda like.....a cordless telephone how would be the best way to do this.
sorry i'm sure its not simple.
btu any help is great.
thanks again
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back