Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A CE-CC cascade amplifier ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

Hi :D guys, I wish u r all okay. This project is a university project and I don’t know how to start with all this............ :shock: . I hope one of u could solve it. The most important thing is the circuit diagram. however, there is a simulation part which I can solve it if I have the diagram :
The project stat that:::
It is required to design a discrete common emitter common collector cascade amplifier stage for lower 3-dB frequency f L less than or equal to 100 Hz and an upper 3-dB frequency f H greater than or equal to 4 MHz. the typical transistor parameters at room temperature are : Bo = 100, Cµ = 8pF and Cpi= 30pF. For this particular design, we also have the following specification: the supply voltage is 12 v, the source resistance Rs = 1K ohm; and the load resistance is RL = 10Kohm;. Neglect the effect of the output and base spreading resistance. The operating point has to be reasonably stable for normal environmental temperature changes and interchangeability of transistor and should allow for maximum signal swing.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
the original pdf file for this project is included

Thanks
:roll:

Do a search on google for 'cascade amplifier' and you get results such as...

**broken link removed**

or the well known...

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2003/05/prob18.pdf

Given that you need 4MHz bandwidth you can also search for 'rf amplifier'

As the project does not need to be in until 7/6/03 you have plenty of time to do the research and make sure you understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back