Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

93c56

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiaz ahmed

Dear, Nigel Goodwin
Hi!Thank you for answer me,one more question honda civic 2001 odometer mileage store chip F-93c56 what is the manufacture<F>and how i can pic mileage data any manufacture Example-Atmel-93c56,or ST-93c56?because i don't understand manufacture,pleese help me :!:

The data will certainly be encrypted, to prevent altering the recorded mileage, you would need to find out how the encryption works, which could (most probably will!) be extremely difficult!.

The chip itself is just a small EEPROM, but the problem is knowing what to store there!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back