Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

900 MHz FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Turner

I bought a couple of wireless speakers that work through receiving 900 MHz, but the transmitter is missing so I would like to build a transmitter. But, I don't really know where to start. Will anyone give me some guidance? Treat me like the amateur that I am.

You should download the service manual then copy the transmitter. Its frequency is extremely high, almost microwave, so of course your construction probably will not work.

I dont mean to be a killjoy, however a 900mc transmitter isnt really a noob project, unless you find some precise instructions, and it would no doubt cost more than a new pair of speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back