Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

868/915 MHz RF transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikrogut

Hi

I am working on a project where I will communicate between two or more handheld units. I want to use these units in Europe and in USA/Canada. Since there is no frequency allowed both in Europe and USA/Canada, I will use 868 MHz in Europe and 915 MHz in USA/Canada. To achieve maximum distance I will have an output power of 27 dBm (500 mW). The channel width and channel spacing must be maximum 25 kHz (I have heard).

Now I'm looking for a multi channel RF transceiver that easily will change between 868 and 915 MHz by a microcontroller. The output power of the RF transceiver don't have to be 27 dBm since that can be hard to find. I can instead use an amplifier and boost the output power to 27 dBm. The channel width/spacing must be 25 kHz. Preferred modulation is GSFK/FSK and small size is always good.

Does anyone know about a multi channel RF transceiver that I can use?
Ideas about how to amplify the output power to 27 dBm is also appreciated!

Thanks!

I have ordered 2 Nrf24L01 controllers from ebay.
It got a few 100 channels i thought (yours included) and is able to transmit a few Mbps.
When i get then i can give more info on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back