Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8085 idea request

Status
Not open for further replies.

prescott2006

recently, i was on an assignment to develop a system or product based on 8085 to help handicap people.the assignment include software and hardware interfacing.any idea or suggestion please?i wonder what product can be create to help handicap people.need some direction to start with.

recently, i was on an assignment to develop a system or product based on 8085 to help handicap people.the assignment include software and hardware interfacing.any idea or suggestion please?i wonder what product can be create to help handicap people.need some direction to start with.
while an assignment is OK, perhaps selecting 8085 appears primitive,that too for handicapped people.
may be a modern controller from microchip PIC series might serve better to reduce the hardware , thus helping handicapped not to carry luggage.
I personally feel that, these are days for modern chips and not for 8085, 86, 186, or 386.

Last edited:
i also agree 8085 is outdated already. but what can do since we learning 8085 in our course.:rolleyes: so can you elaborate on that carry luggage idea, seem interesting. :rolleyes:

i also agree 8085 is outdated already. but what can do since we learning 8085 in our course.:rolleyes: so can you elaborate on that carry luggage idea, seem interesting. :rolleyes:
any leaning can only teach a person about approach to the subject
to shift to another controller with your background, it would only take few days after a thorough study of the architecture of the new device.
I really hope, that you can very well cope with modern micro-controllers.

Incidentally, you can reduce other inevitable hardware as a controller would have built in facilities. Thus the whole design would be with minimal external components and so becomes handy especially for the handicapped for whom you are trying to serve.

Last edited:
I think the "luggage"'' that we are hoping the handicapped shoud be spared from carrying, is that luggage which necessarily must be carried to support an old inefficient 8085 design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back