Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 c code please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanky25

Hello friends. My task is as follows. Lamps are connected in such away that there is communication between them and a keyboard. The ulimate objectibve of the system is to switch on all the lights during night and switch it off during day. A keyboard interface is also used and should be operated in such a way that pressing a specified key should ultimately turn on the required number of lights. I am using an LDr as a sensor in this circuit. and 8051 as an operating microcontroller. I have assigned port 0 to the lamps to be connected. P1.0 is given to sensor and pins from P1.1 to P1.7 are given to a keyboard. now how can i use this keyboard to turn on the required number of lights would you suggest me the algorithm for this please!

When you say keyboard, do you mean keypad. There isn't much of an algorithm, only read the key press and give a certain output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back