Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 pin ic RM50MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxx14

Hey
Does anyone know what ic is a RM50MA . It is on a Hitech Digital Servo Programmer. The PRoblem is that it is fried, it has a hole in it. Is there something similar to this , because i havent found this ic from anywhre, and i haven't found a datasheet for it.

Thanks in advance, jaxx14

I have serched all over google, but there is no cdatasheet for taht, you myah ave a RM50 datasheet but it is for something RA50DA and similar, which is not what i am looking for. The RM50MA is a little smd ic with also 3 numbers on the lower right corner. The sites that ihave found are not very believable twith hteir suppliers, oh and why should one supplier add all of the other suppliers on its website, that sell this ic. I would actually like to get that thing working but without this ic nothing can be done.

jaxx14

Hi lavantin, you know a little patience goes a long way, nobody here "needs" to help you out, we all have a life away from the forums...

The device you are looking for is an RS5RM5045A, 5V, 5mA step up converter made by Rhom and comes in a SOP8 package. I suggest you look on Alibaba or AliExpress for a supplier in the far east :)

Here's a link to the datasheet: https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/36892/RICOH/RS5RM5045A-T1.html

Hi tunedwolf,

that is more then great, many many thanks to you.
I where searching a long periode for the "RM50MA", could`t find it.
For your info, I`m repairing my HITEC HFP-10 Servo-Programmer, therefor I need this chip. If someone is interested on, I have drawn out a circuit diagramm ( which I needed to have an understanding of inside-function for repair) of the HFP10/20 Programmer Rev 1.5.

Again, thanks a lot!!!

You're welcome. Keep us all posted on your progress, I'm sure others will enjoy following along and be able to benefit from your experiences with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back