Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8-bit bidirectional universal shift register ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more problem is that the i was converting AC 220V to DC .
i adopt a method of bridges rectifiers 1N4007 with 50V 22uF connected in series of 400V i.e. 8 pcs. after that series resistance of 68K it was giving 3mA after connecting one more 34K the current was 6mA.
but the lead is damaging from hot something. please clear the way.
how to control and flash led string from main?

You do know that capacitances in series DIVIDE, don't you? 8 22uF caps in series only gives you 2.75uF. That is a useless filter capacitor. You should have at least 1000x that in order to filter out the ripple to a reasonable level!

Running LEDs directly off of mains is a stupid thing for a newbie to do. Don't do it.

koolguy.. you have no hope to making this without defining exactly what you want it to do and your budget.

Inputs
220Vac 50Hz
manual adjust? Clock? scan rate? min/max/stop?
Direction switch? or? fwd/rev/rnd?
etc
Outputs
__ Strings of LEDs
___ LEDs per string ( min/max)
___type of LEDs
_ colours _ Watts max per string

DC power supply specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips