Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7490 Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion_Heart

Hi all ,

This is my 1st thread and I wanna everyone helps me with ...

I wanna draw a circuit of 24 Hour by using 7490 IC counter to produce suitable outputs for SECONDS, MINUTES & HOURS . Assuming 1 pulse per seond input is available .
Can any one helps me to draw this circuit ??

PLZ >>>PLZ>>>

I'm waiting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

Look in this forum under TTL clock.
There are various circuits listed with schema's as well.

This is a schematic of a secods display that I built for a clock. The rest of the clock consisted of a NTE2061 clock IC. I wanted a seperate seconds display. But since this is seconds the same circuit would work for minutes also. Since the NTE2061 is a PMOS the MPSA13 transistors were used as interface between it and TTL. The current limit resistors for the displays will have to be adjusted as my displays are 4 inch tall and use a 12V supply as the common anode.

Attachments

• seconds.JPG
    seconds.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 509
Build a 1Hz crystal oscillator or a 2Hz oscillator and add a d flip-flop to reduce it to 1Hz.

Attachments

• 1 Hz.PNG
    1 Hz.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 8,455
  • 2Hzclock.jpg
    2Hzclock.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 306
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back