Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7447 to 7-segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi allll
is there any one who can lead me to how to connent chip 7447 to seven segment display (hex to 7-segment). i mean the connection mapping...
thanks

I would add that the 7 segment display has to be a common anode display and current limiting resistors need to be connected between the segment outputs of the 7447 and the segments of the the display. The value of the resistors depends on the Vf of the individual segments and the brightness of the displays.

connent chip 7447 to seven segment display (hex to 7-segment). i mean the connection

hi allll
is there any one who can lead me to how to connent chip 7447 to seven segment display (hex to 7-segment). i mean the connection mapping...
thanks
Please help me out.

Get a 5V+ first. Run an A-Stanle through a NE555 timer, then connect it up to the 74LS90, then to 74LS47, then finally to the 7 Segment. You will need to ov downloaded the datasheets for each IC to see the pinouts, etc. Requires minimum IC Logic Knowledge.

Reference if you need: https://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/counter.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back