Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

74190 up/down decade counter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i finally completed the coundown :D thanks alot to all the ppl who helped io realy apreciate it!!

RAA said:
ok i finally completed the coundown :D thanks alot to all the ppl who helped io realy apreciate it!!
Congratulations on getting it to work. I noticed that before you edited this post, you mentioned that you had gotten it working without capacitors. Don't be too proud of this fact. Power supply decoupling is not a kluge, it is a necessity in almost all high speed (fast transition times) digital circuits. See this application note.

The post was from 2004 which was 9 years ago. Which part in the thread that you need help with? The OP might have left and no more doing electronics...:eek:

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back