Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

741 opamp......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikrish4u

hi.....im using 741 opamp as a voltage splitter to bring down 24v DC to 5v DC....but with the 5v which im getting from 741 opamp the ckt is getting loaded somewhere.......when i take the 5v directly from the power supply it is working fine...
with the help of the 5v coming from 741 opamp im driving the ckt which consists of 555 timer and an driver IC........

y the opamp is getting loaded and what is happening???

7805 will be stepping up the voltage......isnt it???
but 741 is reducing the voltage from 24v to 5v when the supply is taken from power supply....
actually my ckt is basically a timer ckt......so if i apply 5v from power supply it isworking fine.....
im using a proximity sensor which is operated at 24v......now this 24v from proximity sensor is brought down to 5v using opamp 741.......until this it is fine......
but when this 5v from opamp , if applied to ckt, the timer is running very fast.........
i cant acle to see the readings.....
but if the supply is taken from power supply it is working really fine....

You're not making a lot of sense hik, least not to me. Can you post a diagram of your circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back