Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7-Segment LED counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i'm having problem on the real circuit + real component, the sim gave me perfect result (0v on input pins when no signal).

Hi Klwoon,

The connection of the dipswitch is wrong. You should connect
the four 1k pull-up resistors from +5 volts to the inputs of the
74(LS)47 and connect the dipswitch to ground. Doing so will
give you a nice logical "1" when the dipswitch is open and a
nice logical "0" when the dipswitch is closed.

on1aag.

can anyone give me an idea coz im making a circuit that has 3 switches 1, 2, and 3..
if i turn on switch 1 the output to seven segment will be 1 so as to 2 and 3...
anyone help me plzz.. and send to ron08_nemesis2000@yahoo.com
thnx a lot^^

guys i am a novice to DLD as well so kindly tell me whats "count in" in the schematics?.i am suppose to build a circuit in my next DLD lab that pretty much looks like this one. so kindly elaborate how can i get this "count in"?.i mean is there some sort of cloak thing or something like that?.i dont know any of this stuff so you may pretty much get the idea:(.so far ive learned how to display a decimal number using a 7447 decoder and thats all.thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back