Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

68HC11 temperature Controll circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinsf

Dear Friends,
I am looking for the 68HC11 temperature controlled circuit.and its
machine language program.

thanks.

I don't think machine language is easy to understand, why don't go for assembly language and assembler to machine code (.s19 file)?

68HC11 Temperature controll circuit.

its right...but the first i am looking for the possible circuit that include the 68HC11 FOR teperature controll.

if anybody now ..please let me know..thanks a lot.

The HC11 is a microcontroller with on chip a/d. You would need to bring in a sensor and go from there. Our students do a lab on this very subject, using assembly language. If you have a basic understanding of assembly language, this is not a very difficult thing to do. Select a linear output sensor like an LM35 10mV/C device and it is straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back