555 sine wave inverter schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah hah
Classic "It should work but I havn't tried it "
You waste your time and tell me about it later
I see why the post rate is high
He's really quick to pull other posters down though !

Last edited:
Man you must be bored if this was all you could find to hassle me about!

I have a life outside of ETO and playing with electronics so I do what I please when I have a chance. I make mistakes when I draw and I am more than happy to have others point them out so I can correct them when I get time. If you have a better idea for this thread and a fix for my circuits then you are welcome to put some positive input in at any point along the way.

As far as lillian or anyone else goes if they cant figure out the basics of op amps and 555 IC based PWM on their own then they just have to wait until I have time to work on this stuff myself to find out what I printed wrong. I am not trying to be rude but I just don't play around with the hobby level electronics much any more simply due to lack of personal time. It just goes with my work and being married now which are higher priorities for me.
Sorry!

BTW I measure the value of a thread by view count not post count or speed. How many views have your best threads pulled in in any time frame?

Last edited:
This is a very old thread, abdulaleem. Why don't you start a new one and ask specific questions? You will probably get better replies that way.

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…