Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 Monostable 2 second output circuit Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Boss

Hello guys. I already have a project working were a logic circuit TRIGUERS a 555 and another logic circuit RESET the same 555. I build this circuit with some schematics I find over the internet.

What I need now is a 555 circuit that when receive/mantain the same signal that reset the first 555 it send a 2 second output.

I only do electronics as a hobby and I dont know how to desing the circuit I need.

Could it be possible that you give me a wep page address were I can find this circuit or a similar one.

Or if somebody can send me a atachment to my e-mail
ifajgen@sinfo.net

Thank you for your time and help.

Turbo Boss said:
What I need now is a 555 circuit that when receive/mantain the same signal that reset the first 555 it send a 2 second output.

If you really need the same signal, why don't you just use the same signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back