Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50 watt amplifer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1agan

Hi There, i have been building some amplifer kits and i had them all going but i decided to change my power supply around. when i reconnected them to the power supply and turned it on all the fuses blew, so i looked over my power upply and seen i had the +35v and 0v mixed up so i replaced the fuses looked over the circuits and turned it on again two of them did not work and one blew smoke from the resistor with copper around it. all the components looked fine and did not look physicly blown. does anyone know what may be wrong?

here is the amplifer kit.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The semiconductor is always faster than the fuse.

The electrolytic capacitors might have been destroyed by the power being connected backwards.

Don't you power it with +35V, -35V and 0V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back